London to Monaco 2023

London to Monaco 2023



  • £150K Target
  • £134K Raised
  • 591 Donors
  • 41 Fundraisers
  • About

Founded in 2016 with long-standing supporter Winch Design, London to Monaco was launched to help Blue Marine Foundation raise awareness and funds for its marine conservation efforts around the world.

Now in it's sixth year, London to Monaco, organised by Just Pedal, is an eight-day cycle tour, that departs London, travels through Europe and finishes in Monaco, the day before the Monaco Yacht Show.

Over five years, London to Monaco has raised over £2million for ocean conservation projects around the world. All funds raised, go directly to support Blue Marine's global portolio of projects, who's aim is to see at least 30% of the world's ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the remaining 70% responsibly managed. 

To read more about Blue Marine's work visit:

Fundraising updates

4 posts