Fundraising complete, London to Monaco 2022 has reached 100% of the target!
London to Monaco 2022
Founded in 2016 with long-standing Blue Marine Foundation (BLUE) partner Winch Design, London to Monaco was launched to help BLUE raise awareness and funds to support its conservation efforts around the world.
London to Monaco 2022 organised by Just Pedal, will run over 8-days, departing from London with a brand new route through UK, Holland, Belgium, France and finishing in Monaco.
Fundraising for this event raises money for BLUE's global portolio of projects, who's aim it is to see at least 30 per cent of the world's ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the remaining 70 per cent responsibly managed.
Watch our 2019 London to Monaco video below:
Almost there, London to Monaco 2022 has reached 75% of the target!
Halfway there, London to Monaco 2022 has reached 50% of the target!